Healing Anger Group (Level 1)
Our groups offer you the chance of learning alongside other women who, like you, care enough to change what they do with their anger. The women who participate expand their understanding of themselves and gain depth in their understanding of relationships from exploring their own and others’ experiences in relation to the ideas we present. People often find that others have similar experiences, or gain insights into how other people’s experiences might be when they are different. The group also provides a very supportive environment where everyone is treated with respect and understanding that facilitates the transformation of anger into something constructive.
The next groups start:
The Healing Anger Groups for Women are held at our offices in Downtown Vancouver located at #204 – 402 West Pender Street, Vancouver. The full price of the 12-hour course is $520 (including the $100 deposit).
Contact Alejandra by email or by phone at (778) 322-3329 to sign up or for more information.
The women who attend the group can expect to:
- Understand the physiology and the neurobiology of anger and other emotions
- Gain more control over the usual responses when anger arises
- Reflect on the relationship between emotions, culture, and gender
- Understand the origins and effects of abuse and what can be done about them
- Hear what has worked for others in similar situations
- Reduce anxiety, increase connection with others and gain compassion
- Develop a clear plan to deal with difficult situations
- Have a better idea of what to do when we deal with someone else’s anger
To register for the group, please fill in the form below to pay the $100 deposit now. If you have questions or need to make other arrangements, please contact us directly.
You will receive an email with a confirmation and receipt.